I Wrote -
The Family Principles that are embedded by The Family Etiquette, The Behavioral Etiquette and many other etiquette are followed by the The Financial Principles. Before we analyze the marriages of prophet Mohammad, what kind of financial principle that prophet Mohammad put forward, should be learned.
Since finance is the backbone of a family, it is very important to understand these principles.
Financial Principle - 1
"And eat up not one another's property unjustly (in any illegal way, e.g., stealing, robbing, deceiving), nor give bribery to the rulers (judges before presenting your cases) that you may knowingly eat up a part of the property of others sinfully." Quran 2:188
- Prophet Mohammad closed the all the doors of financial irregularities.
Financial Principle - 2
"And give to the kinsman his due, and to the Miskin (poor), and to the wayfarer. But spend not wastefully (your wealth) in the manner of a spendthrift (extravagance). Verily, the spendthrifts (extravagant people) are brothers of the Devils, and the Devil is ever ungrateful to his Lord." Quran 17:26-27
These are from the well balanced financial principles that prophet Mohammad put forward.
- At one hand, prophet Mohammad commanded to give the dues of relatives, poor, wayfarer etc.
- At the other hand, prophet Mohammad prevented the extravagance.
Extravagant people are brothers of devils !
Financial Principle - 3
A man came to prophet Mohammad and asked "O Messenger of Allah, I have a lot of wealth, I have a family, children, and the refinements of city life, so tell me how I should spend and what I should do. ?"
Prophet Mohammad replied -
• Pay the Zakath (mandatory charity) on your wealth if any is due, for it is purification that will make you pure.
• Maintain your ties of kinship.
• Pay attention to the rights of beggars, neighbors and the poor.
- Zakath is a mandatory charity that should be given on a person's wealth, yearly.
- Kinship should be maintained in ways such as by spending wealth for the needs of relatives.
- Prophet Mohammad prohibited begging; but when a beggar comes to you, he should be given something, at least some good words, if not money.
Financial Principle - 4
"Those who eat Riba (Usury or Bank Interest) will not stand (on the Day of Resurrection) except like the standing of a person beaten by Devil leading him to insanity." Quran 2:275
- Prophet Mohammad completely prohibited eating the money that came out of Bank Interest.
"Riba (Usury or Bank Interest) is seventy types, the least of which is equal to one having sexual intercourse with his mother." - Prophet Mohammad.
- Prophet Mohammad taught that consuming the money of Usury or Bank Interest is equivalent to have intercourse with mother !
Financial Principle - 5
And those who hoard up gold and silver and spend them not in the way of Allah (One God), announce unto them a painful torment. Quran 9:34
- Prophet Mohammad gave sever warning for people who hoard up Gold and Silver.
- Prophet Mohammad taught that 2.5 percent of Gold should be given as mandatory charity in each year. And so the sliver.
What you see is only a few samples from the 100s of Financial Principles that were envisaged, practiced and put before this mankind, by prophet Mohammad.
People who scandalize the marriages of prophet Mohammad, when they hear about a second marriage -
- They think that it is an opportunity to eat another person's Money.
- They think that it is an opportunity to accumulate Money.
- They think that it is an opportunity to hoard Gold and Ornaments.
Because, for them,
- When they think about a second marriage, it is only for Money.
- When they think about a second marriage, it is only for Gold and Ornaments.
The point is -
- If prophet Mohammad had lived with more than one wife, he did not eat their money (if they had anything); instead he gave them money.
- If prophet Mohammad had lived with more than one wife, he did not accumulate money; instead he lived in a state of poverty.
- If prophet Mohammad had lived with more than one wife, he did not hoard Gold and Silver; instead he spent all such things (if he had anything) in the way of Almighty God.
- If prophet Mohammad had lived with more than one wife, then it was based on these kind of 100s of Financial Principles.
will be continued ...